We are pleased to offer a number of International Travel opportunities for Senior School students at Stratford Hall. These are updated each year depending on student interest and connection with the curriculum. Previous trips have included: Japan, New York City, Kenya, France, Belgium, Costa Rica and Germany.
Internationalism at Stratford Hall
At Stratford Hall, we agree global citizenship is an integral part of education. To be a global citizen is to understand and promote basic human rights, to know the nature of our physical and social world and to be aware that our actions impact others and the planet. This goal is best accomplished by knowing ourselves and knowing our place in the world through the cultural backgrounds of all members of our community.
Through this knowledge, we strive for a level of empathy that will direct our actions.
Goals of the International Trips Program
- To foster global mindedness and intercultural understanding
- To foster personal growth
- To foster language development
- To be an extension of the classroom
- To provide unique and meaningful opportunities for service learning