Working at Stratford Hall
In order to bring our Mission and Vision to life, Stratford Hall is committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining the best teaching faculty and staff possible. We aim to not only find people that are a great fit for our school, but also those for whom the school is a great fit. Our Senior Leadership Team spends considerable effort interviewing and selecting candidates who are committed to students, the International Baccalaureate (IB) philosophy and their own professional growth. Stratford Hall is a positive and energetic place to work, and benefits and salaries are competitive.
To be considered for an opening, please submit the documents listed below as one complete file. If an application is submitted electronically, please include the position you are applying for in the subject line and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be kept on file for the academic year in which they are submitted; however, due to the number of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Complete applications must include the following:
- Current CV/resumé outlining work experience, previous training and educational background.
- For positions that work with children directly, preference is given to those with IB training and/or experience.
- A reference list is preferred as part of the CV/resumé, however references will not be contacted without prior consent.
- Letters of recommendation including one from the most recent supervisor.
- Teaching applicants should have a minimum of three letters of recommendation.
- All other positions should have a minimum of two letters of recommendation.
Stratford Hall guarantees that all employment candidates will have their application considered in a manner that is respectful of individual values and beliefs, free from discrimination based on race, ethnicity, colour, nationality, religion, gender, age, familial status and/or disability as we hire on the merits of skill, qualifications, experience and fit for the program. We are committed to a safe, healthy and rewarding work environment and will not tolerate discriminatory harassment or personal harassment in any interactions connected to work with Stratford Hall School.